+NOTW: Happy Holidays! New Years Nails and Makeup#=

HAPPY NEW YEARS!

I hope you guys are having a blast -- keep warm and be safe! Warm wishes to you and your families for the new year to come! Sorry I haven't updated in almost a month; I've been really busy with college apps and life. 


A horrible quality pic from my Instagram of my Christmas nails! Follow me @immalilcutiepie 
New Year's eve eye makeup!  Alhtough the colors barely show up; it's actually a nice, neutral brown smokey eye.





Finally, my nails for New Year's! Loving the stud trend in 2012 and decided to bring it into 2013. My favorite nail color is pink and purple, so I decided to use those as bases for the studs! The "studs" are actually microbeads (those used in caviar manis). Enjoy!




All products purchased with my own money.