#PR: The Body Shop Delipscious Collection!

I'm a sucker for lippies, so when The Body Shop had a sale, I picked up their Delipscious Sheer Lip Colour in Sheer Raspberry and their Delipscious Sheer Lip Balm in Sheer Watermelon.














Packaging

The lip balm has a cute chubby packaging, but the bottom ridge thing where you turn to get the product out is very thin and hard to turn (because it's so small, it is hard to get a good grip) but that doesn't really matter for me. 








The lip stick reminds me of my Aerie lipstick! I love my Aerie lippie because of the sleek thin bullet-shape and the 'pop' sound it makes when you open and close it. The Body Shop lipstick doesn't make the same 'pop' noise and is shaped different, but the lipstick bullet is exactly the same on the inside. Overall size is a little thicker than the Softlips size. Perfect for those with small/thin lips! 




                                                                          Pigmentation

When they say it's "sheer", they really mean it. I got no color payoff from this lip balm. My lips are naturally colored a deep pink-ish color (almost the same color as Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Peach Parfait, but without the shimmer). It is really disappointing! I really wanted this color to be my fall go-to lip balm and get that gorgeous wine-stained lip color, or at least the color advertised on the packaging! 



Swatch of the lip balm




Smell/Taste

When I get a lip product that smells really good, I expect it to taste good too. I have a love-hate relationship with lip products that taste good. Yes, I love them! If they taste good, it's a plus! But I always thought about what they use to flavor it...hopefully no artificial flavorings! But that's not the reason I don't like them at times. When I apply a lip product, then eat food or drink something, it alters the taste of my food and I think it's gross. So, with that said, this product smells DELICIOUS. Just as the name implies; Delipscious! It smells GREAT, but there's no taste! Wow, I think I'm in love... for now. 











This is how much product you get!




all products purchased with my own money.
Packaging: 7/10
Pigmentation: 2/10
Quality: 8/10
Price: $$  4/10

OVERALL: 6/10



Who would I recommend this for? Girls who love tinted lip balms that smell good! These are amazing. If you really want to go for color, these will work if your lips are not that pigmented.