#PR+Swatch: Covergirl Eye Enhancers 4-kit Shadow in Dynamite Drama

 I was so excited to buy this product because of the colors! I decided to do a product review and swatch it because I couldn't find any online. 

Here's some pics:









Look at the purple; it's so beautiful!



Top row is over e.l.f. $1 primer; bottom is over bare skin. 
Close up, in better lighting. 

 Okay, so I was very disappointed on the pigmentation of these shadows. Even for a drugstore product, you would expect better quality. The ONLY shadow I like is the purple one. That's the one I would use most. The green is barely there...it doesn't show up, even with primer! I forgot to try these shadows wet, so it might offer better results. Overall, the colors were pretty, but none of them would work with my skin tone without primer or something to boost the pigmentation. I think it works well on fair skin, just not on my skin tone.

Pigmentation: 4/10
Price: $ 6/10
Packaging: 8/10

Overall: 6/10

Recommend? If you love pretty purples and won't mind spending $, go ahead! I just don't think it's worth the price for its quality.


all products purchased with my own money