+NOTW: Galaxy Nails#=

Hi guys; I'm so excited to show you my galaxy nail art design! So I spent a lot of time looking at pictures of galaxies and nebulae to get my inspiration for this design. I wanted something that looks gaseous and pretty, glittery and eye catching. My favorite color is purple, so I decided to do a purple-toned theme instead of green or blue. I think purple looks outta this world!


There's a lot of glare in this pic, but it shows the glitter and shimmer when you turn the nail. This is NOT the true color, because it barely resembles a galaxy.




It is really hard trying to capture the exact colors. It is very beautiful in real life, but I can't capture that perfectly. There is a lot more depth and color than the one above, like a puddle of gasoline.

My tutorial from Youtube: